by Philbert Ono
Keihan Ishiyama-Sakamoto Line
Almost like a streetcar line cutting through the center of Otsu, Shiga from the east end in Ishiyama to the west end in Sakamoto. It takes you places in the city where the JR line cannot reach such as Ishiyama-dera temple, Hama-Otsu shopping and amusement area, Miidera temple, Omi Shrine, and Sakamoto.
- Ishiyama-dera Station (石山寺駅) - Near the famous Ishiyama-dera temple and Setagawa River.
- Karahashi-mae Station (唐橋前駅) - Near the famous Seta Karahashi Bridge and the Seta River.
- Keihan Ishiyama Station (京阪石山駅) - Transfer to JR Ishiyama Station on the Tokaido Line.
- Awazu Station (粟津駅) -
- Kawaragahama Station (瓦ヶ浜駅) -
- Nakanosho Station (中ノ庄駅) -
- Zeze Hommachi Station (膳所本町駅) -
- Nishiki Station (錦駅) -
- Keihan Zeze Station (京阪膳所駅) - Near the shopping area. Also transfer to JR Zeze Station.
- Ishiba Station (石場駅) -
- Shimanoseki Station (島ノ関駅) - Near the Shiga Prefectural Capital.
- Biwako Hama-Otsu Station (びわ湖浜大津駅) (formerly Hama-Otsu Station until Feb. 2018) - Shopping area, hotels, and Otsu Port for lake cruises.
- Miidera Station (三井寺駅) - Near the famous Miidera temple and Biwako Sosui Canal.
- Otsu Shiyakusho-mae Station (大津市役所前駅) (formerly Bessho Station until Feb. 2018) - Near Otsu City Hall, Otsu History Museum, Ojiyama Sports Park, and Ojiyama Stadium.
- Keihan Otsukyo Station (京阪大津京駅) (formerly Ojiyama Station until Feb. 2018) - Ojigaoka Park, Ojiyama Sports Park, also transfer to JR Otsukyo Station on the Kosei Line.
- Omi Jingu-mae Station (近江神宮前駅) - Near Omi Jingu Shrine dedicated to Emperor Tenchi.
- Minami-Shiga Station (南滋賀駅) -
- Shigasato Station (滋賀里駅) -
- Ano Station (穴太駅) -
- Matsunobamba Station (松ノ馬場駅) -
- Sakamoto Station (坂本駅) - Near the Hiezan cable car station to go up Mt. Hiei. Sakamoto is a temple town at the foot of Mt. Hiei. In March 2018, Sakamoto Station will be renamed Sakamoto Hie-zan-guchi Station (坂本比叡山口駅).
Keihan Keishin Line
Streetcar line connecting Otsu and Kyoto.
- Misasagi Station (御陵駅) - Transfer to Tozai Line (Kyoto).
- Keihan Yamashina Station (京阪山科駅) - Transfer to JR Tōkaidō Line and Kosei Line and Tozai Line (Kyoto)
- Shinomiya Station (四宮駅) -
- Oiwake Station (追分駅) -
- Otani Station (大谷駅) -
- Kami-sakaemachi Station (上栄町駅) - Former stage town of Otsu-juku on the Tokaido Road.
- Biwako Hama-Otsu Station (びわ湖浜大津駅) (formerly Hama-Otsu Station) - Otsu Port and shopping area. Transfer to Keihan Ishiyama-Sakamoto Line.