Originally built by lord Ujichika Imagawa in 1505 as Imahashi Castle, it was renamed Yoshida Castle. It is now within Toyohashi Park. Only a turret was rebuilt in 1954.
1 files, last one added on Jan 23, 2006Album viewed 112 times
PHOTOGUIDE.JP Home | Photos | Articles | Japan Blog | News | PhotoGuide Japan | Images available for licensing, Contact Us
The year in the copyright notice © within the image indicates when the image was first published.It does not necessarily reflect the year when the image was taken.
Copyright © 2004-2017 Philbert Ono. All rights reserved.
PhotoGuide Japan is a trademark of Philbert Ono.
Transmitting from Tokyo, Japan